1. Protection of the personal data of the website users is of the utmost importance to the Owner of this website. The Owner is committed to ensuring the security of the website users who entrust their personal data when using the website.
2. The website user is a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality having legal capacity under the law, who accesses electronic services available on a website.
4. The Controller shall apply state-of-the-art technical and organisational measures to ensure a high level of personal data protection and to prevent unauthorised access.
I. CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
The controller of personal data is OUTRAGE Sp. z o. o. , with its registered office at ul. Boya-Żeleńskiego 4/18 00-621 Warszawa, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5252791446 (hereinafter referred to as: the “Owner").
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
1. The controller processes personal data of the website users in order to: optimise the website use.
2. The website users may also agree to receive information about new products and special offers, whereby the controller shall process personal data in order to send commercial information to the website users regarding, but not limited to, new products or services, special offers or sales.
3. Personal data is also processed as part of the fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the data controller and the performance of tasks, in the public interest, inter alia, to perform tasks related to security and defence or the storage of tax documentation.
4. Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and pursuing claims or protecting against claims of the website user or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
III. DATA TYPE
1. The controller processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary to:
a. Data provided by the website user is optional: date of birth.
IV. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data shall be processed pursuant to the provisions of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, pp. 1-88, hereinafter referred to as: "General Data Protection Regulation."
2. The controller processes personal data only with the prior consent of the website user.
3. Consent for the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary.
V. WEBSITE USER RIGHTS
1. The website user may at any time request information from the controller about the extent of the personal data processing.
2. The website user may request a revision or rectification of its personal data at any time.
3. The website user may withdraw their consent to the processing of its personal data at any time for convenience. A request not to process data may relate to a specific purpose of processing indicated by the website user, e.g., withdrawal of the consent to receive commercial information, or relate to all purposes of the processing. Withdrawal of the consent for all processing purposes shall result in the website user's account being deleted from the website, together with all of the website user's personal data previously processed by the controller. The withdrawal of the consent shall not affect any action already taken.
4. The website user may request, at any time and for convenience, the deletion of its data by the controller. A request for data deletion shall not affect actions already taken. Data deletion implies the simultaneous deletion of the website user's account along with all personal data stored and processed to date by the controller.
5. The website user may at any time object to the processing of personal data, both in respect of all personal data processed by the controller, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g., as regards the processing of data for a specifically indicated purpose. The objection shall not affect actions already taken. The objection shall lead to the deletion of the website user's account along with all its personal data stored and processed to date by the controller.
6. The website user may request the restriction of the personal data processing, either for a certain period or without a time limit but to a certain extent, which the controller shall be obliged to comply with. The request shall not affect actions already taken.
7. The website user may request the controller to transfer the website user's processed personal data to another entity. For this purpose, the website user should address a request to the controller indicating which entity (name, address) the website user's personal data should be transferred to and what specific data the website user requests the controller to transfer. After the website user verifies its request, the controller shall electronically transfer the website user's personal data to a designated entity. Confirmation of the request by the website user is necessary to ensure the protection of the website user's personal data and to ensure that the request comes from an authorised person.
8. The controller shall inform the website user of the action taken within one month of receiving one of the requests mentioned in the previous points.
VI. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
1. In principle, personal data is only kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the contractual or statutory obligations for which it was collected. This data shall be immediately deleted when its retention is no longer necessary, for evidential purposes, pursuant to civil law or in connection with a statutory data retention obligation.
2. The contractual information is kept for evidential purposes for a period of three years, commencing at the end of the year in which the business relationship with the website user is terminated. Data deletion shall be effected after the expiry of the statutory period of prescription for pursuing contractual claims.
3. The Controller may also keep archived information concerning the concluded transactions as their retention relates to the website user's claims, e.g., under warranty.
4. If no contract has been concluded, between the website user and the Owner, the website user's personal data are stored until the website user's account on the website is deleted. The account may be deleted upon request of the website user, withdrawal of consent to the personal data processing, or objection to the data processing.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING TRANSFER TO OTHER ENTITIES
1. The controller may transfer the personal data processing to entities co-operating with the controller to the extent necessary for the performance of a transaction, e.g., for preparation of ordered goods and delivery of shipments or transfer of commercial information from the controller (the latter applies to the website users who have given their consent to receive commercial information).
3. Personal data of the website users shall not be transferred outside the European Union.
2. Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that a website sends to the website user's device in order to store, and sometimes track information about the device used. They do not usually identify the website user. Their main task is to improve the adaptation of a website to the website user.
3. Some of the cookies on a website are only available for the duration of a given Internet session and expire when a browser is closed. Other cookies are set to save the website user who shall be recognised on a website upon returning to it. They are then saved for a prolonged period.
4. The cookies used on this website are: m-theme: 30 days, m-cn: 30 days.
All cookies used on the website are set by the controller.
5. All cookies used by this website comply with the applicable European Union law.
6. Most website users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If a website user does not change the settings, cookies are saved in the memory of a device.
7. The website user may alter their preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or change the browser in order to receive an appropriate notification each time the cookies feature is set. To change the cookies acceptance settings, please adjust your browser settings.
8. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent the full use of the website.
9. Cookies shall be used for the necessary session management, including:
a. to create a special login session for a website user so that the website remembers that the website user is logged in and its requests are delivered in an efficient, secure, and consistent manner,
b. to identify the website user who has already visited the website, thus identifying the number of unique website users who have used the website and ensuring that the website has sufficient capacity for the number of new website users, and
c. to identify whether a website visitor is registered on the website,
d. to log information from the website user's device, including: cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, to diagnose problems, administer and track website use,
e. to customise graphic design components or website content, and
f. to collect statistical information about how the website users use the website, to improve the website and to determine which areas of the website are most popular among the website users.